Self-Fulfilling Prophecy

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"His embrace was powerful, so strong."

Self-Fulfilling Prophecy by Beatriz Fox
A YA Novel 
Coming Spring 2015


Posted by Beatriz Fox at 8:16 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Beatriz Fox, BeatrizFox, Self-Fulfilling Prophecy, SelfFulfillingProphecy, YA Novel, YANovel, YoungAdultNovel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Beatriz Fox
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (16)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • A YA Novel * Coming Spring 2015
      • "I love you," I whispered, with heartfelt sincerity.
      • "His lips met mine, again and again..."
      • "His embrace was powerful, so strong."
      • "He picked me up as if I were a paper doll..."
      • "The Beauty & the Beast of Life... Uncertainty."
      • "Be careful what you wish for."
      • "My heart raced, as I..."
    • ►  August (8)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.